SECTIONS:

Thursday 6 October 2016

A letter to a friend.


"You must be strong and carry on".

Resultado de imagen de love hug tumblrSometimes it is hard when you know that people you love so much is going through some hard moments. I believe that to be one of the most difficult issues in life because you feel you can't do anything to fix them. Anyway, I wanted to do something, I knew I had to, so I found this way: writing and expressing my sympathy, When everything seems to fall down, reading words of sympahy and love makes you feel relieved for a minute, it is a bit of a puff of fresh air that makes you strive and go ahead, it is kind of a light beam in your darkest moments. Sooner or later, you will probably be one of those people, actually you may be one of them right now and that is why I kept on writing...
Read more in the Opinion Section.


                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LTE: